16 May 2012

giving vlogging a try

Hello Mama. And possible but unlikely other people who happen to read this blog.

I've decided to give vlogging a try. My youtube username is "jameverywhere". Feel free to subscribe if you want, but at your own risk: my inexperience and lack of ability is painfully apparent here.

Here is episode one!















p.s. -- the youtuber with the beautiful eyes is Wheezy Waiter. He also has a beautiful beard. He's also hilarious and extremely entertaining, but it took me watching like three of his videos before I could see anything besides his eyes D:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous20 May, 2012

    Hi Jam!

    We love you too. Sorry it took so long to get around to watching and commenting. Here's my critique, for whatever it is worth.

    I think you have a very nice presence on video. Your voice is really good and your enunciation clear. You also have a very animated face and a natural manner. I started imagining you as a newscaster while I was watching. :) I think you may need to move back from the camera just a bit, as you kept cutting off your chin. Other than that, you just need to come up some kind of a catch or a theme (as your parents, we don't mind you just rambling, but the rest of your audience might) and you are set.

    Love,
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. What your Mama said.
    Love,
    CouzUncle Howard

    ReplyDelete