25 November 2011

addendum

just a little addition to my last post...


1) I didn't even learn how to ride a bicycle until I was 10 years old. I never got the hang of the balancing part, so once I got too big for training wheels I gave up on it. By the time I was 10 my sister couldn't stand it anymore so she dragged me up hills and made me ride down them till I fell. Then came the magical moment when I didn't fall. I rode all day until I was stiff as a board. Today I rode until my calves started to cramp.

2) I am pretty sure that the blinking lights I bought for my bike have already saved my life. Probably more than once.







on a very unrelated note:

D. F. -- Rest in peace, and memory eternal.

1 comment:

  1. It's weird you should mention that. I clicked on his link (Facebook's "People You May Know" hint) out of curiosity just the other day and saw what I assumed was a wedding picture. You can't help but wish him some happiness, as he has to start a family with his own generation. And yes, you are currently alone, but it is better to be alone and reasonably happy than together and completely miserable with the wrong person.

    ReplyDelete