02 March 2012

somnium

Had a cool dream last night. I was in some kind of weird race, where everyone was in a motor vehicle, except I was on a bike. I then proceeded to bike to the top of a mountain, which was covered in snow on the far side for some reason--then change to skis, and I skied down the mountain. There was a lake at the bottom. My skis turned out to also be water skis somehow, and I water skied to the finish line and beat everybody by being made of win.

Apparently I'd planned the snowski/waterski trick as a complete surprise to everyone!!!1! and perfectly timed my descent so that I could grab the handles of my cohort's motor boat as he passed by on the lake ('cause you need a boat to water ski, like).

I was also apparently in water up to my neck when I crossed the finish line. BUT NOTHING CAN STOP MY AWESOME.

yeah, those of you following this blog because you enjoy my wit and insight... um. peace.

--

another random picture for you to enjoy

[picture from Glendalough, showing a 100+ year old cemetery and a round monastic tower in the background; it is very sunny and rife with green plant life and tall grass, with autumn colours on the hill in the background]


1 comment:

  1. You gotta take your Mom and I to this place!!!! Also, BPT rent me a bike and we'll race.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete